IWBUMS 41.47 released

Batsphinx

41.47 changelist

NEW

- Added camo baseball cap.
- Added urban camo shorts.
- Tweaked attachedWeaponDefinitions so it can handle weapons for custom outfit (ensure police spawn with more guns/nightstick, bandits with weapons...)
- HairOutfitDefinitions can also handle beard.
- Added some new Zed Stories and improved some existing ones

- Updated translations.

MAP

- Added driveways and parking lots to new buildings added to the current main map in 41.46 (these weren't mentioned in the changelog)
- Fixed incorrect driveways in Riverside gated community and a few other areas

BALANCE

- Metalworking requirement when repairing Trunk/Hood to lvl 1
- Can no longer prepare beverage with only sugar
- Sugar/coffee no longer a drainable item (reverted from previous patch)

- Can now place antique oven even at 0 carpentry skill.

MODDING / DEV

- Don't clear the list of attachments in a "model" script definition when the same model was already defined.
 Mods, such as G.E.A.R. etc,  were relying on this to add attachments to FemaleBody and MaleBody. These should work again now.
- Avoid calling File.exists() on the main thread when loading textures from files that we know exist.
 There are still a lot of File.exists() calls for texture files that don't exist, such as WItem textures.
- Added ISPathFindAction.pathToNearest() which will find the shortest path to one of multiple possible target locations.
- Added Tags=Write to items that can write in journals and notebooks
- Added debug code to check for outfits having multiple conflicting bags.

- Added BodyLocation.setMultiItem() and isMultiItem() methods to specify whether multiple items are allowed at the same location.
 This is instead of hard-coding this behavior for Blood, Wound and ZedDmg locations.
- Fixed not checking BodyLocation.isExclusive() when dressing zombies, which could result in conflicting clothing items being worn.

FIXES

- Fixed splitscreen rendering issue with puddles and water for players 3 and 4.
- Fixed un-stacking logs returning more ropes than was used in Stacking
- Fixed the new fog lagging behind the camera movement and zoom level.
- Fixed the wrong clothing-item XML file being used after enabling or disabling a mod, when the mod overrides a game's file.
- Fixed HumanVisual exception with beards.
- Fixed garage doors on the north edge of a square blocking vehicles.
- Fixed an infinite loop after reloading a Lua file in the debugger.
- Fixed some data not getting cleared after reloading Lua files (AttachedWeaponDefinitions and HairOutfitDefinitions).
- Fixed some unnecessary allocations related to blood splatter.
- Fixed splitscreen fog rendering.
- Fixed the player not walking adjacent to burnt vehicles and trailers when displaying the mechanics ui.
- Fixed fishing abundance being displayed as nan% sometimes.
- Fixed the displayed Fishing Abundance not updating as the player moves around the map with the fishing ui open.
- Fixed error in the above if the player moved far away from the original square that was clicked.
- Fixed the 15-second pause before transferring 1000 cigarettes between containers. (Framerate still impacted however)
- Fixed vehicle masks so that damage doesn't show as green (please report anything you see that still does!)
- Fixed the radio van having random paint color showing where scratches are.
- Fixed errors reading map_sand.bin preventing the game from loading.
- Fixed missing options for Fanny Pack and other worn containers in the Move To submenu when using a controller.
- Fixed not being able to write in journals and notebooks with blue and red pens.
- Fixed missing glovebox on some vehicles when loading old saves.
- Fixed GloveBox2.VehicleType being 1 instead of 2.
- Fixed possible NullPointerException in AttachedWeaponDefinitions.
- Fixed "Bandit" outfit possibly spawning with two bags.
- Fixed being blocked at the climbing fence in the tutorial
- Fixed fitness being enabled in tutorial
- Fixed detroyed doors not checking tile properties and producing incorrect debris
- Fixed zombie outfit system being able to spawn two items on the same body location

- Fixed missing newline in Remove Patch tooltip.

On 11/24/2020 at 11:01 AM, Batsphinx said:

- Added driveways and parking lots to new buildings added to the current main map in 41.46 (these weren't mentioned in the changelog)

Can we get some details on these? I've already noticed the new Chicken restaurant on Mul, and that big house (which is screaming MAKE BASE at me) at Mul's northern outskirts, but is there more?

Edited by Blake81

On 11/24/2020 at 6:01 PM, Batsphinx said:

- Metalworking requirement when repairing Trunk/Hood to lvl 1

Running 41.47 repair trunk requires metalworking 3, and there is still no option to repair hood. Why and how to fix this? Do i have to create new world with new vehicles? Games created before 41.47 do not update? Although coffee dissapeared, when it was changed, so it should be updated. Would really appreciate if someone from development team could shine some light on this.

Edited by Toshis

11 hours ago, Toshis said:

Running 41.47 repair trunk requires metalworking 3, and there is still no option to repair hood. Why and how to fix this? Do i have to create new world with new vehicles? Games created before 41.47 do not update? Although coffee dissapeared, when it was changed, so it should be updated. Would really appreciate if someone from development team could shine some light on this.

You need to uninstall both Hood and Trunk lid to get the option to repair them.

i don't know if you plan on doing this but it would be cool if we could put armor plating on vehicles to make them more sturdy against zombies. like bull bars on the front, bars on the widows or metal sheets (with not being able to see on the sides). like any good zombie movie out there they often armored their vehicles. it would be a nice reward for the level 10 metal work/mechanics.

Thanks guys, next time i turn on PZ will try to uninstall hood and check if i can repair it.

P.S. I dont use mods, generally not a fan of mods on any game. Often they distort the original feel of the game too much, unless its really, REALLY good mod :)

P.S.S You know, when i think about it, there is a problem of lack of information. Game is updated and changed often, so there isnt much information on the internet. And the game itself doesnt tell much how things can be done or how it works.

Edited by Toshis

• nasKo unpinned this topic