Hotwire Broken

Kuren

After about a month hiatus and then catching up on Thursdoids, I started with Mods that were supposedly up to date and then uninstalled them all after a few sandbox games. For all games, all sandbox settings chosen through menus the first few times but pre-set builds and looks I had saved; than the other few chosen all through menus (TLDR: All times I had at least level 3 Electrical or Mechanic and I was not able to hotwire a car/truck, despite the tooltip saying I needed less)

I just started up a new save and found a car that had gas as quickly as I could (set the spawn stats higher to make things easier). Found a car by the hardware store in Riverside right next to my starting location that almost had a full tank and was in great condition but it still said I needed Mechanics level 2 despite me being at level 3. When trying to click the key start icon on the option wheel, it just closes the option wheel (attached screen shots below). Forgive me if hotwwiring requires a tool of some kind because I just never recalled it needing one in the past and there's nothing in the tooltip saying something like a screwdriver is needed

PZ3 Capture.JPG

PZ2 Capture.JPG

PZ1 Capture.JPG