[41.46] Last Stand Accumulator - Tired, thirst, sleep issues

Sedgwick

While playing last stand accumulator in 41.46, I made it up to wave 25. I had several issues appear after that amount of time played:

• My character was getting thirsty, and then dehydrated. I was not able to drink from sinks, and I could not fill a mug with water. The sinks do have water (I could wash clothes) but otherwise unable to drink.
    • My character did lose 1 carrying capacity from dehydrated, so I could tell that it was having an effect on the character.
  • Tired: After foraging (to get berries to reduce thirst) I was tired, and wasn't sure how sleep would work. I slept on the bench by the front door. Since it's counting time differently than the standard 1hr = 1 day, sleep was at a very slow speed. Being unable to interact with anything, I pressed enter to start the next wave and end it.
    • Eventually the zombies quickly swarmed the house while I was sleeping, unable to wake up. But because I was sleeping, I would rapidly recover health. It took them around 1 minute 30 seconds (real time) to finally kill me, since they were very ineffective at wounding me while I was in sleep mode. Eventually I had enough untended wounds that I drained out.
    • I only noticed the tired moodle appear after foraging, could be related to that if not just from being awake for awhile.
  • This isn't so much a bug as a request: could watches have their alarms turned off in this mode? When you've got 1000 zed on the ground, finding the beeping watch in the field is nigh impossible. After awhile you've got beeping watches all over the place.

Not sure how much of this is intended for the mode (last stand until you die of dehydration instead of zombies?) but if you can buy items like ripped sheets or pain killers, being able to buy a water bottle or disinfectant would be nice too. I did end up with an infected scratch that healed after a few waves of tending it, but thought the last stand menu would be nice to have some additional features if tending to moodles is part of the game mode. With this amount of zombies killed, and not getting sick from corpses, it feels a little inconsistent managing thirst or tiredness when you aren't affected by other features.

nW5JyAo.jpg

FKghGYd.png

Edited by Sedgwick