Sign in to follow this  
Toshis

Few thoughts about cars and clothing

1. Replaced old damaged and bloody car hood with new one, but blood remains. Ability to wash away blood from car hood would be nice, or it could wash away automaticaly when outside in rain.

2. Sometimes it takes up to 4 attempts to start a car, when car has perfect engine and battery conditions. Its a bit weird.

3. Currently bullet proof vest gives no bite/scratch protection to upper and lower torso, i assume it will in the future?

4. Maybe when outside in the rain, blood from clothes could be slowly washed away by rain.

Cheers

1. Devs have said "who washes their car in the zombie apocalypse" but perhaps rain washing would be nice. I'd say, they're looking into it

2. Unreliable 90s cars i guess, it's also just the AI messing with you

4. You can already wash clothes in the rain you just have to stop to do so.

6 minutes ago, TrailerParkThor said:

1. Devs have said "who washes their car in the zombie apocalypse" but perhaps rain washing would be nice. I'd say, they're looking into it

2. Unreliable 90s cars i guess, it's also just the AI messing with you

4. You can already wash clothes in the rain you just have to stop to do so.

Didnt know that standing still in the rain washes clothes, nice. Tho, i assume its rare occasion that player would stand still outside and do nothing :)

2 hours ago, Toshis said:

Didnt know that standing still in the rain washes clothes, nice. Tho, i assume its rare occasion that player would stand still outside and do nothing :)

Lol I meant that you can right click outside when it's raining and wash your clothes but you have to stand still while doing it haha my bad