Glove Box Inaccessible on Dash Elite After Update

Dachre

I just updated to 41.46 on Steam, and now none of the Dash Elite vehicles in the game have a glove box anymore.  None of the other vehicle types seem affected, but I haven't been able to check them all yet to verify this.  I have checked multiple Dash Elites, however, and none of them have glove boxes now.

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Do you mean you can't see them in Vehicle mechanics ui or when the char is sitting inside a car?

The container itself is not present when sitting inside the car.  The Glove Box item is still present in Vehicle Mechanics.

I've had more time to play test since my original post, and I haven't encountered this problem in any other type of vehicle yet—just the Dash Elite.  But I haven't checked them all.  A few of the sportier models usually only spawn up in Riverside, and I'm pretty much on the opposite end of the map.  Heh.

21 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Was this on a new save or one that got updated from 41.45? 

This is a 41.45 save that has been updated to 41.46.

Now that you mention that, give me just a few minutes and I'll fire up a new one and I'll see if the problem persists.

7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Most likely this has something to do with an update to car container capaity that has been done for 41.46

Makes perfect sense.  It's not a big issue for me, personally—I just wanted to present what data I had in case it's relevant to anything moving forward.  In the event that the issue is identified and solved, I keep incremental backups of all my save games.  I can easily go grab the backup right before the update and re-update it to check for changes.