Batsphinx

IWBUMS 41.46 released

4 hours ago, Kaje said:

Is anyone else having issues whereby all zombies are spawning with very little clothing? 

The majority are only in their underwear, with a few in the occasional t-shirt or jeans? 

I have a few mods enabled, but nothing which adds/changes clothing or affects zombie spawns. 

Turn off mod Unique Z

Now mod:  Let Me Think - Open Menus and Queue Tasks While Paused

it is buggy and does not allow towing cars, I had to turn off 30 mods one by one for an hour because I could not find the cause of the this BUG lol

2 hours ago, Eggon said:

2CC62DB7A9F626E504353693C22450697652E447

LOL

Now you can use the trailer as an ice skating board :P

PS: Why has no one made any modifications for winter fun? Throwing snowballs at zombies, ice skating, snowmobile, making a snowman and an igloo house, then the eternal winter mode would make sense: D

I know its not urgent, but if you guys could look into automating smoking like you do with drinking water bottles if you have cigarettes and a lighter/matches that would be awesome. It gets really tedious over long periods of time constantly going through my inventory, finding them, and them waiting 5 seconds to smoke them manually.

10 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

I know its not urgent, but if you guys could look into automating smoking like you do with drinking water bottles if you have cigarettes and a lighter/matches that would be awesome. It gets really tedious over long periods of time constantly going through my inventory, finding them, and them waiting 5 seconds to smoke them manually.

While I don't mind it, that's one of the drawbacks taking the perk at the moment ;)

Same Question, My current save updated and im finding new zombie storys in the woods, but i havent found a trailer yet, i cleared rosewood completely. Do I need to start a fresh game?

3 minutes ago, luxlime said:

Same Question, My current save updated and im finding new zombie storys in the woods, but i havent found a trailer yet, i cleared rosewood completely. Do I need to start a fresh game?

Visiting areas you haven’t explored should let them spawn.

23 hours ago, Mister_Tophat said:

My weapon keeps sticking down my legs when I holster it, and I have disabled GEAR and any subsidiary mods, any ideas?

You'll have other mods that might do a similar thing.

49 minutes ago, nasKo said:

You'll have other mods that might do a similar thing.

Any way to tell which ones? I have hydrocraft and a few other mods that add stuff like Cars and more polearms, I can't imagine what could be causing that. I can send my modlist, if it helps.

When you are ready for a semi-public stress test on MP, we have a 24 core rack-mount server and a large group of players (20+) located around the world eagerly awaiting release. User base locations : 6 in local area, another 9 in various states across the continental US, 4 in Alaska, 2 in the UK, 3 in the Netherlands, 2 in Russia, 1 in Japan and 1 Aussie.