IWBUMS 41.46 released

Batsphinx

4 hours ago, Kaje said:

Is anyone else having issues whereby all zombies are spawning with very little clothing? 

The majority are only in their underwear, with a few in the occasional t-shirt or jeans? 

I have a few mods enabled, but nothing which adds/changes clothing or affects zombie spawns. 

Turn off mod Unique Z

Now mod:  Let Me Think - Open Menus and Queue Tasks While Paused

it is buggy and does not allow towing cars, I had to turn off 30 mods one by one for an hour because I could not find the cause of the this BUG lol

I know its not urgent, but if you guys could look into automating smoking like you do with drinking water bottles if you have cigarettes and a lighter/matches that would be awesome. It gets really tedious over long periods of time constantly going through my inventory, finding them, and them waiting 5 seconds to smoke them manually.

10 hours ago, sharkstertheshark said:

I know its not urgent, but if you guys could look into automating smoking like you do with drinking water bottles if you have cigarettes and a lighter/matches that would be awesome. It gets really tedious over long periods of time constantly going through my inventory, finding them, and them waiting 5 seconds to smoke them manually.

While I don't mind it, that's one of the drawbacks taking the perk at the moment ;)

When you are ready for a semi-public stress test on MP, we have a 24 core rack-mount server and a large group of players (20+) located around the world eagerly awaiting release. User base locations : 6 in local area, another 9 in various states across the continental US, 4 in Alaska, 2 in the UK, 3 in the Netherlands, 2 in Russia, 1 in Japan and 1 Aussie.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:03 PM, ZleZomboidy said:

Turn off mod Unique Z

Now mod:  Let Me Think - Open Menus and Queue Tasks While Paused

it is buggy and does not allow towing cars, I had to turn off 30 mods one by one for an hour because I could not find the cause of the this BUG lol

This was it - thank you so much!

Hey guys , i really like the Game since the beginning , and i havent seen anybody ask if you can add animals (Dogs , cats, deers,wolfs, bears etc) and crossbows , bows( compound or one made out of a tree branch and some twine , idk, a makeshift bow ) arrows (steel pointed arrows or makeshift arrows, made out of sticks and something , idk. Hope you guys can add a Hunting update soon , love your work , great Game i have 856h in build 41

• nasKo unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...