TileZed Error with Vegetation?

Satarii

After some experimentation with getting a previous texture fixed, I'm unable to discern why the trees aren't displaying correctly in tilezed. 
FP1h.thumb.png.7b1513a5416adcc594b9de296aafeb7e.png

I'm using the steam version of the toolsets, and had to change the directory where both editors read the textures from. All the textures load in correctly except for vegetation. It looks like it's specifically trying to load vegetation_trees_01 ? Any ideas? 🤔

23 hours ago, Satarii said:

'm using the steam version of the toolsets, and had to change the directory where both editors read the textures from. All the textures load in correctly except for vegetation. It looks like it's specifically trying to load vegetation_trees_01 ? Any ideas?

I would recommend not using the steam version, and instead, use the version located here.

That being said, download the tilesheet there and overwrite the current tile sheet (located in the tiles folder of wherever the steam version installs those.)

OH

Okay, so I took a look again.

In your screenshot, it is clear that you're using the old (smaller) tileset. At one point, the tiles in PZ switched from 64x128 to 128x256. You're using the 64x128 version of the tiles, thus the editor is reading 4 tiles in one tile slot.

You need to switch to the new (large) tilesheets