Few QOL suggestions (updated)

Toshis

1. When dismantling all digital watches, protect digital watch, market as "favorite", from being dismantled.

2. When car is surrounded by corpses and player opens the trunk, prioritize viewing trunk inventory instead of corpse inventory. Sometimes it happens so, that player opens the trunk, clicks tranfer all and notices that items are being transfered to corpse instead of car trunk.

3. Ability to claim warehouses/industrial buildings in multiplayer.

cheers

update:

4. Harvest rotten vegetables and make compost out of it. Atleast some benefit from failed farm.

5. Another variation for motion sensor + noise maker. Not single use, but continious work (maybe with battery). Whenever it detects motion, it warns player, wakes up player during sleep (like a defensive measure). Ideally, sensor and speaker could be at a distance from each other, connected with wire (I know, wishful thinking :))

6. Find crafted bombs. If you're not engineer, there is no way to obtain various bombs (except smoke bomb). What about a chance to find bombs, crafted by other survivors, in random locations?

7. refil blowtorch without picking up propane tank off the ground

Edited by Toshis

3 hours ago, Toshis said:

2. When car is surrounded by corpses and player opens the trunk, prioritize viewing trunk inventory instead of corpse inventory. Sometimes it happens so, that player opens the trunk, clicks tranfer all and notices that items are being transfered to corpse instead of car trunk.

I think it just transfers to whatever world inventory you have open/selected atm 🤔

• 4 months later...

Thought i should add this here instead of creating new thread.

Would be nice detail if heat generating sources like antique over had animation of flickering light, to indicate that it is active/working.

There is one little thing that annoys me a bit. I place food and spices in fridge. When i prepare food in inventory, character automatically takes spices from fridge (thats cool) and after done he keeps spices in his inventory (not cool). If character automatically took ingredients from container, maybe he could put it back automatically when done?