Complete Loss of Dignity.

hyansith

Built a bridge to cross the street and fell through the pitch of the roof into the sink of the kitchen below. After giving those two zombies, which lived in there, a hell of a scare I found myself stuck in the sink and was about to die. To get my health back from the fall damage(which was pretty low considering the 2 level falling without instant death) I searched the fridge and found a rotten melon which kept my health up for an hour until the buff faded and I died while trying to escape the lethal faucet death trap of doom. Rarely felt this helpless

I'm not sure I have too many low points. The first was the character I spent almost a month surviving on, died after falling off the third floor she built. I learned my lesson of using the "Walk to" function in the context menu while on top of these things after the fact. I'd actually survived a bite with both the hypochondriac and prone to illness traits, so I was surprised when I died as I was convinced she was invulnerable to anything up to a nuke.

The next was at the north warehouse in Muldraugh. I'd decided to deck out the building for a safehouse, so I sheet roped the window over the grating and destroyed the staircase. Apparently that also destroys the second floor. When decided to test the rope, I went over the eaves expecting the cool metal under my feet but got nothing more than air and a swift death.

My final thoughts were, "F*** this game."

Then I proceeded to use my rage to fuel a second character which took all the ammo from her safehouse and killed things with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

• 4 months later...

This thread needs to come back alive.

Imagine if you was going to the loo when the zombie invasion started and its one of them subway type cubicles and you can't get out?

That death would be horrible.

I've been trapped in the bathroom plenty of times and died with no escape. Luckily though i'm a veteran of this game by now so those things rarely happen anymore. 

Today I was in Bedford Falls after I got it working again. I was setting up my base at the massive hotel there and I was looting some of the rooms on the second floor. I was in one of the corridors and heard some banging on a door. Forgetting that I was two stories up I proceeded to open a window and fall two stories and fracture my left shin. Turns out they were on a Balcony sort of thing and wandered up the steps to it and heard me. Luckily my character is still alive but 5 days later and her shin is still splinted.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a super base built stocked to the max..I mean tons of food, axes, guns and ammo. Then I got bit and decided to just end it all...I started a fire downstairs the went upstairs to sleep thinking it would be over. LOL woke up the next morning on half a bed and the only food left was some stale tomatoes stored by the garden. As I tried to build another fire in which to throw myself in I dropped dead.

Last night my girlfriend and I played together, and we decided to raid the military hospital in Bedford. We got to the top floor, walked though a door that I guess was an elevator and fell down a story, each of us breaking a shin. I went outside an cut down trees to make a slpint while she explored the helipad. After I made her a splint and she applied it, she promptly fell off the roof and broke her other leg, an died in minutes.

• 5 months later...

Spawned in multiplayer, winter. The house had a walled in backyard with a campfire.

I got the cold moodle and started putting random shit in the firepit to warm up. I didn't want to look like a noob so I didn't ask for help how to light it. I think someone saw me picking things up and going to and fro the fireplace. When I started stripping my pants they finally took pity and told me via local chat that I need matches to start a fire...

For me it was probably the first time I got on a pvp multiplayer server, I went into some house and when I got upstairs and went by a window and noticed some players outside looking around so I hid in the closet for like 20 minutes before they opened the closet and shot my face off with a shotgun, That was pretty humiliating.

Now I only hide in closets if I'm the one with the shotgun :)