Change save folder location

Kappatao

So currently the PZ saves and settings reside in a folder in the windows "Users" directory (e.g. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid).

What I'm suggesting is that this folder get's moved to the windows dedicated "My Games" folder in documents (e.g. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games), where a lot of other games store their saves and settings.

This should be fairly easy to do (documents doesn't need admin access so that shouldn't be a problem),  as it's already possible to do it via a steam launch option (I don't remember the command currently), but the problem with the steam launch options is that they seem to periodically reset (I assume if you change branch, or the game updates or something), and it would be nice to have something official. But then again maybe spaghetti code (idk if pz has aproblem with spaghetti code) prevents this ?

The main reason I would like this, is not only would it keep windows a bit more tidy (currently PZ is the only game that stores anything in the users subdirectory), but for people like me who have a boot drive (ssd) and larger HDD where all our programs are installed it would save space on our C boot drive (Documents is normally configured on the larger HDD), especially because as we know PZ saves tend to get quite large in file size .