Using Bleach to Prevent Infection and Sickness

Alphalfamire

To me it doesn't make sense that you can take the dirty, bloody, and most likely germ infested from being on a rotting corpse, clothes off a dead zombie, tear them up, and put them on an open wound and not be infected, sick, or something. An easy way to fix this problem as well as add another use to bleach, would be using bleach on each of the pieces of clothing to kill any diseases or germs. Each piece of clothing should use 15% of the bottle of bleach. If anyone has any ideas or wants to discuss this I'm open to criticism and this idea could be expanded on. Also I'm new to the PZ community and I must say it's one of the best fan-bases Ive ever been part of. :)  

I'd prefer to see bleach being used to clean surfaces for cooking to prevent foodborne illnesses. As a way of cleaning something that you're gonna be applying directly to your skin... Not that great of an idea.

The best way to clean and reuse bandaging material is to boil it in a pot of water.

I'd prefer to see bleach being used to clean surfaces for cooking to prevent foodborne illnesses. As a way of cleaning something that you're gonna be applying directly to your skin... Not that great of an idea.

The best way to clean and reuse bandaging material is to boil it in a pot of water.

yeah, maybe you could have to wash it off after you bleach it? idk, but the boiling water is a great idea aswell :)