What do I do here?!?!

Phesired

Now I am in this position in what should I do, there's a few options

Leave

Create noise somewhere else to attract them away (ambitious mission)

Kill them all

---

In all seriousness what would you do if this was you? It's easy to say to somebody "leave", but imagine this was your home and you had put work into it... What would you do?

qnSlQcR.jpg

Either Leave or Attract them away. If you try to kill them all your putting yourself at risk and also potentially increasing the danger to your safe house as the noise could potentially lure more zombies to your location. 

In the past when things have gotten hot near my safe house i usually take that as a cue to start spending less time at home. Go on an extended looting mission to a far away location, in many instances when you get back to your safe house things have quietened down again. 

Also, it really is a good idea to have a second safe house set up in a totally different location for exactly this reason. You can then move to another part of the map for a few weeks and continue surviving until the hordes find you again. 

Either Leave or Attract them away. If you try to kill them all your putting yourself at risk and also potentially increasing the danger to your safe house as the noise could potentially lure more zombies to your location. 

In the past when things have gotten hot near my safe house i usually take that as a cue to start spending less time at home. Go on an extended looting mission to a far away location, in many instances when you get back to your safe house things have quietened down again. 

Also, it really is a good idea to have a second safe house set up in a totally different location for exactly this reason. You can then move to another part of the map for a few weeks and continue surviving until the hordes find you again. 

Thanks for the advice man I will send another screenshot later and tell you how your advice did me, I think I am going to go for leaving home and making a 2nd safehouse for a while, just until the heat is gone.

yeah I would flank round to the north, throw some molotovs at the infected building, do a lot of shouting and lead those zombies away from your safehouse, don't use guns as that will be loud enough to attract zombies to the south/east/west of your safehouse and likely make things worse.

Safe is the way to go. It's not worth risking a zombie scratch.

How many days have you been alive? Remember to stockpile non-perishable food and start thinking about your long-term plans.

Bang on 4 days. And yeah I picked the house with fencing behind it just so I just have to cover the front.

Try setting an alarm off on one of the houses on the opposite side of the bar from your safe house. Then rinse and repeat. I've been doing this a bit to move hoards. 

Actually really clever, I forgot about alarms. :)

I spent some time in that house 1-2 months ago, until I got swarmed. Nice bug indeed :)

That exact thing just happened to me although it's only been 6 days and 6 hours, I managed to run out with a shot gun and attract them all up the street to SunStar hotelarrow-10x10.png area.

Why i never get this stuff happen to me?

Of all my playthroughs i had in PZ, i have never been swarm or attacked in my safehouse by zombies.

Only 1 time i think a horde of zombies was near my safehouse because i didnt check the backyard and i just starting shouting at them, made them follow me to a building and exit the backway.

Why zombies dont love me?  :cry:

Why i never get this stuff happen to me?

Of all my playthroughs i had in PZ, i have never been swarm or attacked in my safehouse by zombies.

Only 1 time i think a horde of zombies was near my safehouse because i didnt check the backyard and i just starting shouting at them, made them follow me to a building and exit the backway.

Why zombies dont love me?  :cry:

Hey there, hey there, don't worry Phesireds here, :o

In all seriousness it's because a zombie went into the shop and it set of a alarm.

And me and another guy both tried this place:

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.48338950155940874,0.21218459982790244,197.81359483314137

It's getting attacked for me as we speak and it got attacked earlier, it keeps me busy, and it also attacked the other guy so bad he had to leave. Try it out, it's nothing personal, you're just being too safe.

UPDATE ON MY CHARACTER :(

I found a NEW home!

PEZJZjk.png

feR7Dwe.png

BUT as you saw on the last image I got zombified!

6AtU4jV.png

I went in the house and there was 2 zombles in a curbed so I charge attacked one when he was on the ground I was attacking him I thought he was the only one there, the other jumped out of the curbed and bit my left hand :) LONG LIVE PHESIRED ROWEN!

haha.... nice job. I'm sure you'll do better on your next run through. 

I prefer my safe houses to be more on the outskirts of town. You a little too close to the highway for my liking. :)

One of my first ever real trys at the game, other times when I play it has been running around just house to house not making a real try for survival and a place to call home. This is my dream place for starting.From when I fist saw the map I eyed out this building the most. Any inputs?

C6iSQ8C.png

Archived