Minor improvements

Stripes'n'Stars

1. Add a "random" button to character creation section that would randomize all player visual features such as name, skin color, hairstyle, and clothes

2. Add next/previous buttons to hairstyles (could add them to clothes too) so if a player would want to see all the hairstyles they wouldn't have to open the drop down list every time they want to change it

dllhost_2020-11-07_15-29-28.png

3. Add something to distinguish whenever the player is interacting with object in their inventory or a nearby container. Like here, I have two bandages in my inventory, and five on an nearby shelf. dllhost_2020-11-07_15-30-19.png?width=87

4. Add a custom icon to the cardboard box container.

dllhost_2020-11-07_15-30-34.png?width=63

5. Make it so player could distinguish just broken glass wall panels from these who have glass pieces removed. On this screenshot one has glass pieces intact and one has them removed. But both look exactly the same.

dllhost_2020-11-07_15-30-47.png

6. Lower the beeping noise of that car that plays it when you move backwards. Lower it not as the range zombies hear, but as the volume that is played to the player.

7. When I created my first character, I picked a "slow driver" debuff. Then I made a new character without that debuff, and first, I was astonished at how fast all cars actually are. BUT then quickly realized that "slow driver" is no that much of a debuff, as currently, when driving on a fast speed, you can barely see anything what is in front of you and have a VERY high chance to crush into something. Either simply increase the view you see around your car, or make it dynamic so faster you go, more further you can see.

BTW, for 1. there is a random button, but it's on a different place (next to the play button), unless I'm missing something

and for 7. The slow driver causes driving from A to B with the same car to use more fuel, at least that's what I've read, didn't do tests myself, so that wouldn't make it without disadvantages too.

I wholeheartedly agree with the windows one, I'm always finding myself checking to see if I can clear the glass first before vaulting through a broken window—which, honestly, is kind of realistic, but still not very conducive to gameplay.

As far as Speed Demon and Slow Driver goes, I think the real advantage/disadvantage comes from the efficiency at which you use your  gas. Slow Driver will always consume more gas than Speed Demon due to the fact that cars, as far as I'm currently aware, don't change the amount of gas they use base on how fast they're going.

4 hours ago, Fuzzy Wolfy said:

I wholeheartedly agree with the windows one, I'm always finding myself checking to see if I can clear the glass first before vaulting through a broken window—which, honestly, is kind of realistic, but still not very conducive to gameplay.

It would be cool to have an option to open a window even when the glass is broken, but that's a different matter.