Shower suggestion

MrPOF99

(First of all i want to apology because english is no t my first lenguage) I know PZ is not interested on implementing an higienic system, but I've thought it could be a good idea to give some use to all the showers on the game by implementing a system where the more dirty you are the more chances to get infected by any wound you have. By that, you will need to take some showers every week, al least, to be safe (adding some animations or something, wich could be better than cleanning yourself in a sink ).

I have also thought you could take the shower naked (or completly naked) to not get your clothes wet. 

Finally, you will need a towel to get dry (but i think that's already implemented).

As J3lly said, this is already the case with clothes. I use showers to wash myself and just RP that I'm taking a shower usually lol. Would be cool to be able to actually turn showers on and fill up bathtubs though. Could be a good strat to fill up tubs before water runs out. Maybe even opening up the roof to let tub function as a rainwater collector. Cool QoL updates. Besides that, I don't really see this as a huge priority. But maybe if a Hygiene Moodle was added, not bathing could increase chance of catching a cold and higher rates of unhappiness.