Ashland, A hunter's dream!

DoctorJohnny

Oh! I didn't see ya there! Welcome to Ashland, KY, home of the county-famous tv program, Duck Kingdom! While you stopped by be sure to pick up some of our world-famous Kentucky Fried Pizza from our nearest Spiffo's!

Population: 3, 760

Locations that stand out:

• Tv-Studio
  • Lake Lemmy (with harbor and a boat rental service)
  • Spiffos
  • Duck Kingdom warehouse
  • A farm or two
  • Hunting Lodge (The Great Duck Lodge)
  • TV Store in town

• Fewer Houses than Muldraugh, but more than West Point.

• Zombies tend to gather to places in more of the urban, but Hordes are known to be traveling near the Lake

Featured items:

• TV remote - Used primarily to turn on tv's (until power goes out) and create a distraction for player to move through homes or even the middle of town with a little bit more safety.
  • Camcorder - Can use to make a video and play said video in any tv to lower boredom for self or other npc's (NPC's would be able to make videos during time that they aren't scavenging, hunting, etc.)

I'd really like some feedback for this idea since I personally felt it was good, but I usually think that about most of my ideas. :P

Ashland is a real location in KY that has 21,000 people.

It's also worth noting that the map is solely based on the real terrain of Kentucky, so making suggestions for map 'areas' is likely an effort in futility. It might be interesting to get picked up by a modder, but in all likelihood the devs will continue following the real terrain and towns of KY.

Otherwise, it looks like a fine idea XD

Ashland is a real location in KY that has 21,000 people.

It's also worth noting that the map is solely based on the real terrain of Kentucky, so making suggestions for map 'areas' is likely an effort in futility. It might be interesting to get picked up by a modder, but in all likelihood the devs will continue following the real terrain and towns of KY.

Otherwise, it looks like a fine idea XD

Thanks Rath, all I wanted was some feedback :D