You only need 1 Cigarette and Foraging in Cars (Expoit!)

luxlime

I found 2 game mechanics which are really expoitable and im sure they are not intended.

First is, that you can get rid of your Stress- and the Depressed-Moodle, by smoking 1 Cigarette and instantly canceling the Action.

The Cigarette doesent get consumed, but your Anxiousness is gone. 

In a high pressure Situation, where u are surrounded by zombies it gives you so much more time to gain more accuracy within 1 second or even less.

You can also repeat this as often as you want to get rid of your unhappiess, if you have picked the Smoker-Trait.

This exploid makes the Smoker Trait really overpowered.

Second is, that you can forage inside of a Car, which "could" be imaginable, but the danger of getting swarmed by zombies in the woods, while you are searching for suplies,

should be there in my opinion.

But additionally your also can drive your Car around while foraging. Feels abit weird :D 

PZ is really an amazing game, and love everything you guys did with it, but please fix these 2 bugs :)

Greetings,

luxlime

Edited by luxlime

18 hours ago, luxlime said:

I found 2 game mechanics which are really expoitable and im sure they are not intended.

First is, that you can get rid of your Stress- and the Depressed-Moodle, by smoking 1 Cigarette and instantly canceling the Action.

The Cigarette doesent get consumed, but your Anxiousness is gone. 

In a high pressure Situation, where u are surrounded by zombies it gives you so much more time to gain more accuracy within 1 second or even less.

You can also repeat this as often as you want to get rid of your unhappiess, if you have picked the Smoker-Trait.

This exploid makes the Smoker Trait really overpowered.

Second is, that you can forage inside of a Car, which "could" be imaginable, but the danger of getting swarmed by zombies in the woods, while you are searching for suplies,

should be there in my opinion.

But additionally your also can drive your Car around while foraging. Feels abit weird :D 

PZ is really an amazing game, and love everything you guys did with it, but please fix these 2 bugs :)

Greetings,

luxlime

yeah, im agree, noticed cigarette exploit too

Can confirm on the cigarette exploit. I don't usually do it, but it can be done if you're in a pinch right now. For a moment I thought that it might be the equivalent of half-consuming it, and 'stubbing it out', which would then give you half the stress and happiness (if you're a smoker) modifiers. However, I'm pretty sure it still gives you the full amount since the time it takes to smoke the cig is the same.