A way of jailing people?

silents429

What if you were tied up with ropes and when the guys who imprisoned you weren't looking you could press a key on your keyboard repeatedly and break the ropes. (with a struggling animation) But it would take like 1 minute to do it

Need some other way then bashing a key on the keyboard, but yeah a form of escape needs to be added.

Offtopic: YES MY THREAD GROW MY CHILD

Oh! what if you hit the movement buttons repeatedly? like for example: A,D,A,D etc. the faster you hit the keys the faster you get out. And when you hear a snapping sound you press W to get up then you can smash the window out to escape or something

Another idea:

if you get out of tied hands and your in a bedroom on the second floor you can find some sheets and make sheet ropes to climb down out the window.

Oh! what if you hit the movement buttons repeatedly? like for example: A,D,A,D etc. the faster you hit the keys the faster you get out. And when you hear a snapping sound you press W to get up then you can smash the window out to escape or something

Another idea:

if you get out of tied hands and your in a bedroom on the second floor you can find some sheets and make sheet ropes to climb down out the window.

I would think mashing buttons wouldn't be the ideal way, but I am sure if they had it setup this way something creative would come of it.

• 1 month later...