[41.45] Bourbon and bourbon bottle filled with water have wrong weight.

Nativel

1 hour ago, -MaVerick- said:

Until now I was under the impression that those bottles simply don't the same size. Or I didn't get your post right and you are talking about the same bottle, just with water and burbon?

Yup, the screen above shows the same bottle with bourbon and then water. While some disproportions in liquid weight vs volume happens in real life and stock bourbon bottle might have some space left and not be filled to the cap, the weight difference is drastic enough in this case ;)

P.S. I find the fact that all water bottles are named the same quite confusing, I'd love for them to be renamed and separated personally. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 3:43 AM, Faalagorn said:

Yup, the screen above shows the same bottle with bourbon and then water. While some disproportions in liquid weight vs volume happens in real life and stock bourbon bottle might have some space left and not be filled to the cap, the weight difference is drastic enough in this case ;)

P.S. I find the fact that all water bottles are named the same quite confusing, I'd love for them to be renamed and separated personally. 

Funny, but in russian translation every bottle are named differently. Бутылка отбеливателя (Bleach) ----> Бутылка из-под отбеливателя с водой (Bleach bottle with water), Бутылка виски (Bourbon) ----> Бутылка из-под виски с водой (Bourbon bottle with water).

On 10/30/2020 at 6:43 PM, Faalagorn said:

I agree with the idea about the water bottles all being grouped up being strange. cant say im in love with the stacking menu right now as it is, but that stood out from my end too