Real erosion

219ni

Great idea for mod, so when many days have passed since the beginning of the Apocalypse  then houses, fences and roads begin to grow grass, but inside the houses are always like new. So if the interiors , over time, began to grow grass and some trash too, all that would look well. (like in "the last of us" or my screen, i made this with cheatmenu) Can someone make it come true? thk for attention. sorry for my english)

В общем такая идея,все знают когда проходит много дней после начала апокалипсиса то дом, заборы, дороги начинают обрастать травкой, но сразу бросается в глаза, что внутри дома - всегда как новые, так вот, если бы в домах тоже,со временем, начинала расти трава и все такое, выглядело бы очень убедительно, как в "the last of as" например, может кто взяться за реализацию мода? спасибо за внимание!

spacer.png

Indoor grass/bushes/trees take very long time to grow.

TLOU example - game takes place TWENTY years from the infection had befallen, yet most houses do not have grass inside.

So its pretty unrealistic to have such garden of your picture within the building, especially concrete/brick one.

cc6f11619f5f3c2c7cb62298de8087b4.jpg

Edited by Caturday

• 1 month later...

In game erosion does happen at an accelerated rate. Enough so that I've slowed erosion in my sandbox settings because trees popped up quicker than seemed sensible to me.

If slowed in building erosion was a part of the game it would probably help maintain immersion. If outer cracked walls eventually broke and allowed some basic propagation inside, it would probably help out the game.

I wonder if this would be a suggestion for the game devs though.