Bonnie Campbell "PZ Demo character" (W.I.P.)

ZedHead

My recent work is involving the PZ demo character Bonnie Campbell. Must say progress is slow but its looking better as I keep working on it. Many don't know of the demo character because lots of us own the full game already and are unable to download it or simply disregard it. Now this is understandable but I wanted to see the demo since the original demo was the thing that got me into this community/game. So yes the story behind Bonnie is not vivid but in the end it doesn't matter after a deadly bite from one of the undead geeks. so without any further delay and more random discussion I give you my work in progress.

RECENT PROGRESS 11/27 2:46pm

edMT7Eq.png

ANIMATED PROGRESSION .gif 11/9 - 11/27

dZFJ4A5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where did you get that good?! Anytime I pick up a pencil or similar instrument I shit all over the page/program/canvas.

The only real art class I took was for painting with oils and even with that I knew most of what they were teaching. Art is simple if you've spent more than half your life messing around with different techniques. I can't say much besides the fact I've been doing art since I was four and got better as time continued. I still have plenty to learn since I consider my work basic and amateur.  :P

Here, have a creepy redone pic of your profile that took 3mins or so...

Where did you get that good?! Anytime I pick up a pencil or similar instrument I shit all over the page/program/canvas.

The only real art class I took was for painting with oils and even with that I knew most of what they were teaching. Art is simple if you've spent more than half your life messing around with different techniques. I can't say much besides the fact I've been doing art since I was four and got better as time continued. I still have plenty to learn since I consider my work basic and amateur.  :P

Here, have a creepy redone pic of your profile that took 3mins or so...

Creepy!