Apocalypse mode

Muew

What is special about this game version? 

Playing on the beta branch. 

Just questions, will i see the world change after 2-3 months of survival, will it get harder to survive? 

Will everything grow over, house deteriorate? More zombies? 

Apocalypse is the "hardcore" mode for the game. You won't be able to hit more than one zombie with a swing and if three zombies grab you you can get dragged to the ground and eaten. There are a lot of zombies and loot is a bit rarer. It's actually the only mode I play unless I'm doing split screen with friends.

Give it a shot if you're a bit of a masochist. My record is four months.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:44 PM, Sanctus said:

Apocalypse is the "hardcore" mode for the game. You won't be able to hit more than one zombie with a swing and if three zombies grab you you can get dragged to the ground and eaten. There are a lot of zombies and loot is a bit rarer. It's actually the only mode I play unless I'm doing split screen with friends.

Give it a shot if you're a bit of a masochist. My record is four months.

Yes i did, 16 days. 15 tries, always die around 12-16 days. Love it :D I hate this game but still love it hard.

Thooooo, i have problem lately. I play 5-6 days. Save the game/leave. go in next day, i start at same point but LOTS of my loot is gone, Some of my clothes, backpack is gone with all my gear. This happends every single day and i don't know why. - Is there some tiny bitty updates everyday? if so am i able to stop PZ from updating without my permission? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived