The dead man came to life again

Carson

While searching the house, a zombie noticed me from the street. He wanted to break through the window, but I opened the window and let him crawl in, then I moved away so that he would not scratch me and kill him. I searched the zombies in search of loot and his inventory was opened for me. I had a depression moodlet and decided to remove it after reading the book. I started to rewind time in the game while reading, and in a friend I heard the moan of a zombie. I canceled the reading and see a crawler zombie in the place where the zombie was recently killed, and it was the same zombie that I killed. So he came to life again? How is this possible? I searched his inventory, and you cannot search inventory of the crawlers, because they immediately attack.

Sorry for google translator, I hope everything is translated clearly.

20201025151627_1.jpg

If you  truly "rewind" time then it makes since the zombie came back to life because then you went back in time before you killed it. But I had no idea it is possible to go backward in time. 

I assume you mean you were useing the time controls to spead up time and the clock ran backward instead. If so I'd think that was a bug, though a rather cool one at that. But either way I don't think the developers intend for zombies to revive after they've been killed.

20 hours ago, keyqueen said:

If you  truly "rewind" time then it makes since the zombie came back to life because then you went back in time before you killed it. But I had no idea it is possible to go backward in time. 

I assume you mean you were useing the time controls to spead up time and the clock ran backward instead. If so I'd think that was a bug, though a rather cool one at that. But either way I don't think the developers intend for zombies to revive after they've been killed.

Yes, I put it wrong. I was speeding up time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived