PZ online

SunnyPlayGames

Hello PZ friends, my name is Sunny and i came up with a pretty good concapt of what Project Zomboid Online could be. dont misunderstand me, i do NOT mean Multiplayer by that.

well PZ online is simular to MP exapt you cant play with others but if someone died via zombies or natural causes in PZ online, your character with gear and clothing will appear as Zombie or chorps added in knox county, everybody can join PZ online but beware, the difficutly is set to Apocalypse, which means loot will be rare to optain such as weapons and food. but how to find those online zombies you may ask? well here comes the online meta events to play, everytime you hear a scream from a survivor, you know someone got eaten by zombies in your area and may has some good stuff to grab before somebody else can get it, if the character died to natrual causes, his body will be laying on the ground so you need to keep your eyes peeled. you hear right, if a character zombie get killed from a player, this zombie will disappear with all his loot and gear on the spot and can never be seen again, only the player who killed this zombie can optain his gear. however this online gamemode can not be played with mods enabled.

what do you think of this idea? could be really fun :D

Archived