IWBUMS 41.45 released

Batsphinx

I can not understand it.

I was playing this game with myself a long time ago, and after a while I started to get bored. Now I'm playing with a friend, and it's fun!

I believe that the only sense in such survival is playing with someone.
Most of the cool mods are for version 41, I think the priority of the developers should be adding multiplayer to version 41.
I hope the work is in progress and will be successful, guys I count on you !!!

19 hours ago, DeadMeat said:

Please fix or do something for trapping, at the moment unless you watch a show on trapping with in the first 12-14 days of a fresh world start trapping is almost impossible to improve upon.

An overhaul of entire hunting system is planned for Build 42 (provided nothing changes ;) )

In the meantime, have you tried stick traps or mouse traps (most beginner friendly)? Which bite types are you using (are they correct ones for the type of animal you're after)? Are you placing the trap in the right type of area and in the right time? Do you check them within reasonable amount of time? Do you stay at least 75 tiles away in the meantime? Are there any zeds roaming about and scaring the pray?

On 11/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, Pandorea said:

An overhaul of entire hunting system is planned for Build 42 (provided nothing changes ;) )

In the meantime, have you tried stick traps or mouse traps (most beginner friendly)? Which bite types are you using (are they correct ones for the type of animal you're after)? Are you placing the trap in the right type of area and in the right time? Do you check them within reasonable amount of time? Do you stay at least 75 tiles away in the meantime? Are there any zeds roaming about and scaring the pray?

Looks when the metal trap breaking, it will spawn Unusable Wood. That doesn't make sense.

Not sure if these bugs manifested before 41.45 or not since I skipped over 41.43 and 44., but I decided to make a new character, without any mod to test this patch out and encountered 2 highly annoying bugs, 1 is very replicable too.

1. When knocking down a zed and follow up with a ground attack within a small time frame, the zed often spins 180 degree, making you miss the head smack completely. This almost got me killed several times when fighting 2+ zeds and wanting to quickly finish a downed zed.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/799258920

2. When I attempt to hit a downed zed with nearby zeds getting up, my hits are often not register properly, making me miss completely.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/799262430

This might look like I miss the hit, but I highly doubt it, since the pipe is rather big and it'd at least hit the upper chest area.

17 hours ago, bjohart said:

Are there plans to adda mechanic for heating up existing or playerbuild houses? Check for isolation or broken windows, keep the warmth inside...

I would love the see my dude warming up its home for the winter season...

You should be able to place an Antique oven inside a house and heat it up that way. 

On 11/17/2020 at 1:01 PM, Pandorea said:

You should be able to place an Antique oven inside a house and heat it up that way. 

I know but the heat mechanic for now is like a lightswitch. Turn oven on, you have heat. Turn oven off, the heat is gone in one second...

• nasKo unpinned this topic