Late game content Build 41.44 Genral ideas

Stuckov

Its a just sugestion, and way for me to pull out my frustration with game. I spend over 3 000 hours in PZ and i wuld like to think i know thing or two about it. And i really dont like general direction to witch game is gowing. From start build 41 i see how makers try to make game more "harder" and harder at start, so they deley point when player reach save point when he know he actuly can surive.

What do i mean? Compare build 40 loot at max settings and build 41. Its ridiculous how lite food you can found in survivors house even with max loot setings. Tru is simply when player reach save point ther is not much to do. So makers try to deley time we need to reach point when we can surive and reach safety. 

Ofcourse we all want nps, but after plaing with npcs mod i start to undestood how "pain in the ass" is to add them working properly with evry version. Exercise ! I can not stop be happy we have them now in the game. It give me some reason to play in late game. It was always my thing. Start as 0 and slowly reise to zombie killing maschine and ultimate surivor. I think its a step in right direction, but for me its not enough.

Ok, ok i complane a lot, so what i wuld like? Maybe some constructive sugestions?

- It wuld be a heaven if we get more things to do in late game content

- More loot at max setings ( if i put loot on max i want walk in the park looking for trash bags. Damm i have my self right now at home over 40 of them) Why after serching 50 homes with fridge i found only 3 buter at normal loot setings?! At max is not much beter. Ok why i want all that loot? Well im a loot hore :D and i like to make pei.

-weapons and moust importen Axes durabilitys. If i want to build big base (i mean in my courent play  used over 400 wood logs) i had to use 12 wooden axes with 6 level of weapon maintenance. I doo undestood game need to be balance, and weapon break easly (even if i hate it) but coman if u se axe as tool i wuld expect it will hold longer cuting trees. I dint even yeat build a walls for my stronghold just a maine building, and after looting mckoy and 6 other warehouses i know i dont have enough to cut as many trees as i like. I like idea axe get "used" after cuting trees, but it wuld be great if i can make more hit with it on trees then a zombie.

-Let me be self-sufficient. Ok i know asking for cows and milk wuld be too much, but maybe at least let me make my own mustard, Mayonnaise, and ketchup? If i spend all sumer looting like creazy, i wuld like to make my own things in base while working on my strength and condition during winter.

-In general more crops and more recipes.

-Add some way to train your skills in base. I mean like a training puppets. Ofcourse they wuld give much lex exp then actuly fight with zombies but it wuld be always something to do in long winter day.

- In general more things to craft! I cant bolive i say it, i was hating idea of crafting in past, but yes more options wuld be simply nice.

Just plz if you let me play as i like with so many options in sandboxl et it be, and dont take that away. If i want set loot on super high let me have super high loot. ( later i will have to build my own warehouse just to have a place to store it! :D:D:D:D:D ) but its something i wuld like.

And plz people if you have some ideas what we culd do in late game at home or out side, beside killing zombies and looting plz add them.

Ok i was thinking about it a lite. And i know creating new mechanics can make time and be a lot time consuming. So maybe just use already existing mechanics and just add more optins?

For example why not make more crops? Ther are already in game things like onion and corn, so why not add optin to use seed of them and grown from start?

We can make our own spear! Thats great ! But why not add posibility to make our own basbal bat? If we have level 10 of carpentry too easy? Ok so maybe add some tool that is needed like chisel?

Tailoring is a great thing i really enjoy it a lot. But whay not go lite furter? If we reach high enoug level of tailoring and for example metal working we culd combine those to and actuly creat our own armor?