Build 41.44 Buged Traping

Stuckov

I have a problem with Cage Trap. Untill now when steal trap was destroyd (with no reson, even if ther was no baite.) ther was remaine like wire, that  let me to rebuild trap. Now when cage trap is destroy as remaines i found only unusable wood. As result i dont have renewable source of rabits any more. I cant comfirm this for 100 % becouse i use mods with my hunter character, do anyone els have this problem?

I don't think this is a Bug. The traps now have a chance of being destroyed, just like the fishing net. You will have to check them regularly and take them with you if you don't use them.

But there is a bug when you take a trap in your inventory. it creates unusable wood, even if it wasn't destroyed.

The first time I had a destroyed cage trap, I got 2 wire & 1 wood. The second and third times I had a destroyed trap, I only got wood. It appears to be random what you get. This is from an older imported save.

21 hours ago, Zork said:

The first time I had a destroyed cage trap, I got 2 wire & 1 wood. The second and third times I had a destroyed trap, I only got wood. It appears to be random what you get. This is from an older imported save.

This should be fixed in the latest update. "From an older imported save" could be the reason for why you get scrap wood. 

1 hour ago, Stuckov said:

Well yes im using mods, but save is new(7 days old) its whay im asking any one els have this problem

Still can't reproduce this. I do get Wire back every time (and at this point, many, many Cage traps have been destroyed :D ) .

I would recommend trying out a new game without the mods - even if for testing purposes only - to see if it's the mods or, likely, the nature of IWBUMS.