Consequence of having constant anxiety

EmanuelATR

Do you find the idea useful?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the idea useful?

• Yes, it would be interesting
    • No, it is not necessary

Hello, I come to share an idea that personally I would find it very interesting for you to add.

-My suggestion was that they add a more intense state of anxiety, it goes from when a player spends a lot of time with the maximum level of the state of anxiety, passes to a new state called "Insanity", I mean that when the character the one we are playing with suffers for a certain time anxiety at the highest level constantly passes to a new state that is that of "madness".

-How long does the character take to go from distressing anxiety to madness?
The necessary time of constant anxiety to go to madness I think it should be days depending on the character's traits, but I will leave it to you to better adapt it to the game

-What consequences should the "madness" state have ?:
I have the idea that the "madness" state produces the character hallucinate sounds of zombies that do not exist either grunts or footsteps, that the character has extreme panic attacks for a certain time even if there are no zombies around him. If you want you can add more things.

-How long would the "insanity" state last?
I think it should be permanent since my idea is that it is not a very easy state to activate

-Why would I like this suggestion to be implemented?
This way they give more tension to the players and it is something that when they add multiplayer it could give a lot of play

Sorry if my English is bad, I am from Argentina