Food unhappiness

Eggon

Is food bugged somehow? 

I just prepared some sandwiches. I used bread which was not fresh and other ingredients - all fresh. I cooked bacon and mutton chop. I used bread, cooked bacon, cooked mutton chop (they were not burnt), mayonaise, avocado, peanut butter, ketchup. EACH ingredient, including CONDIMENTS, added to unhappiness. I ended up with a sandwich offering 32 hunger reduction and whopping +20 boredom and +41 unhappiness (?!). Shouldn't this work other way round? More ingredients less boredom/unhappiness? Especially condiments? I  understand that the not-fresh bread added unhappiness, but everything else??? My character has cooking skill 2 if this is of relevance.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

2020-10-14 14_35_37-Project Zomboid.png

Wanted to write about that , but you are first.
I add that if you cook meat or chicken also get points unhapinness and boredom. Level cooking no matter.  I tried on the maximum level.
Why character unhappy and boredom when eat  chicken. I feeling happy if eat in real life.

4 hours ago, Caturday said:

Peanut, avokado and mayonese with ketchup in one sandwitch ?

Try that in real life and rate. No wonder it gives ton of unhappiness, digusts just by reading ingredients

I don't think that PZ checks for reasonability. :P I started off with bread - meat - mayonaise and it still increased unhappiness. 

I've had this happen before as well. Don't remember the specific situations but it was quite surprising to watch each added ingredient (fresh) continue to increase unhappiness  and boredom. This is one reason I stopped making hamburgers and sandwiches.

Archived