Hyzo

ex9q4GQ.png

Overall firearms overhaul.

Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2256623447

Github: https://github.com/AccountHyzo/Firearms

Adds several new guns: Glock 17, Colt Peacemaker, MP5 and an M24.

spacer.png

New model for the sawn-off shotgun with sawn-off stock aswell. Now possible to also make a sawn off hunting rifle.

prmWuIb.png

This also changes the models for the 1911, M9, Shotgun, MSR700 and MSR 788.

spacer.png

Working silencers to specific weapons by caliber.
Excluded from silencers are the hunting rifle, desert eagle and shotguns.

spacer.png

Added an easy mode for the silencers, since some players might want an even quieter silencer I added it as a seperate file. Just activate the "Firearms B41 Silencer Easy Mode" alongside this mod and the silencers will be double as effective.

spacer.png

3D Models for attachments such as slings, recoil pads and bipods.
Removes the requirement to have a screwdriver to add and remove attachments to guns.

This mod is a work in progress and I will continue to add attachments and guns as well as replace vanilla models.
Please consider this when subscribing. There is a possibility for things to change.
Tested and works to the best of my knowledge with IWBUMS 41.50 Please post if you encounter bugs so I can fix them.

Edited by Hyzo

On 10/20/2020 at 7:19 AM, KoolNexuz said:

how to install? xD

Well unless you want to do it manually it should just be as easy as subscribing on the Steam Workshop and then activating the mod in the in-game mod manager ;)

Edited by Hyzo

• 1 month later...

Error in version 41.47:

...Zomboid/mods/Firearms/media/lua/shared/Definitions/Firearms_AttachedWeaponDefinitions.lua
dic 06, 2020 2:22:30 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLua
GRAVE: Error found in LUA file: .../Zomboid/mods/Firearms/media/lua/shared/Definitions/Firearms_AttachedWeaponDefinitions.lua
ERROR: General     , 1607260950994> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: Firearms_AttachedWeaponDefinitions.lua:287: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 281) near `"Base.Nightstick"` at LexState.lexerror line:279.
ERROR: General     , 1607260950995> DebugLogStream.printException> Stack trace:
se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: Firearms_AttachedWeaponDefinitions.lua:287: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 281) near `"Base.Nightstick"`

• 1 month later...