Exercise "Regularity"Bug 41.44

Stuckov

Like in topic Regularity of Exercise  is bug if we play as firefighter. If i start new game as firefighter i already have some points in progres of Regularity. Problem is if i leav game and load it again any progres in Regularity is lost.Besaide that even if i Exercise  for a week non stop (in game time) cant max Regularity bar. As result cant use Exercise  as firefighter.

Edit: Fitnes instructor have the same problem

Edited by Stuckov

Regularity builds over time and the key to keeping it is to exercise consistently, every day, even if it is in small bursts. It is not necessary to do a gruelling 3 hour session every day to keep that bar "ticking up". 

What do you mean you "can't use exercise as Firefighter" exactly? Exercises are not available in Fitness tab? Fitness and Strangth are not going up?

I mean if i will reach even 60 % of Exercise  Regularity then instantly  leav game to maine menu and load saved game "Regularity  bar" drop to defoult.

Edit: It dose not mater how much progres you made, evry single time you reload game as firefighter or Fitnes instructor "Regularity  bar" drop to defoult.

Even if you had half of that bar full. Game dont save that progres for firefighter or Fitnes instructor. Dont bolive me? Just make your self character and make your self 3 sesions 3 h of push ups as firefighter.Then relode game you will see any progres is lost. It will take you 5 min in real time.

Edited by Stuckov
more detailes.