Another directions for ROADS

Nazarito22

Do you like this idea ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Want it. Good stuff.
    • No. It will never implemented.
    • I am developer. You write a lot. Stop it. 😂

I little bit working in photoshop and prepared for community and developers this picture. I would be add more directions for roads. I think it will give more stuff for map makers and maps will be more realistic and more interesting. However, the last words are for the developers. Right ?

uc?export=view&id=1iTQ5c9grIEpvSzjgFxLg8

Edited by Nazarito22

15 hours ago, numbersixthecat said:

Having 45 degrees road elements would be a good addition imho.

Teoretically , we can create 45 degrees road but without trafficline, borders, sidewalks, traffic lights and another road elements. But we must use 45 deqree tile of asphalt top and bottom on the border of asphalt with something, now. It's not comfortably.

• 1 month later...

It might be complicated to implement. PZ has invisible grid and all objects, structures and some game mechanics are tied to that grid. For example, trees can grow on dirt tiles and not on asphalt tiles. Irregular angles break that grid, it becomes hard to tell which tile should be allocated to dirt and which to asphalt. Another example, if grid tile partially covers dirt, partially asphalt, should player be able to dig dirt on that tile or not? There are many various problems that would appear. It would also be nice to see rounded corners on roads, but it wouldnt be as easy to do it is it might seem at first glance. It could be done, but its quite complicated.

Edited by Toshis

On 11/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, Toshis said:

It might be complicated to implement. PZ has invisible grid and all objects, structures and some game mechanics are tied to that grid. For example, trees can grow on dirt tiles and not on asphalt tiles. Irregular angles break that grid, it becomes hard to tell which tile should be allocated to dirt and which to asphalt. Another example, if grid tile partially covers dirt, partially asphalt, should player be able to dig dirt on that tile or not? There are many various problems that would appear. It would also be nice to see rounded corners on roads, but it wouldnt be as easy to do it is it might seem at first glance. It could be done, but its quite complicated.

If grid tile partially covers dirt, partially asphalt, player can't dig that grid tile. Rounded corners on roads - it easy for implementing, just add new rounded tiles.