Sign in to follow this  
Charlypizza

Weirdness around helicopter meta event 41.44 CDDA Tested

When the event happen while you are sleeping the event will be prolonged during the hole time sleeping keep attracting zombies to the area. Same happen if u speed up time the event is prolonged longer that the normal speed time game.

*Petition to this is that the meta events like helicopter and gunshots wake up the player like the nightmare event, scared and stressed. I think would make sense to wake up to this events specially on the apocalypse. 

*Helicopter always come on day 7 or around make it quite predictable to be prepare to it, any day during the first month would be more interesting.

*Also i notice when gunshot event only few zombies react to it make it not really that relevant.

Keep up the great work, cheers. 

I have personally never seen the zombies affected by the meta events besides the helicopter, they dont seem to care about howls, screams, barking, gunshots. etc.. and in my current 4 1/2 month world time on Apocalypse there are A LOT of zombies everywhere.