[Solved] Cant destroy / deconstruct doorframe

Diilicious

Solution: get hold of a sledgehammer, right click on the doorframe and select the "destroy" option. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so i placed a doorframe in the wrong place, it seems you can break down other placed wall components by smacking them with a hammer if you place them wrong, but the door frame has no hitbox to my weapons, however i can crash into it with a vehicle.. though i really dont want to break my only vehicle by smacking it into a wall.

I tried with a few items to hit this object but to no avail.. if anyone has any ideas please let me know :)

screenshot_10-10-2020_15-40-04.jpg

Edited by Diilicious

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

It appears that the usual way of destroying by "attacking" does not work for the doorframe, but it is possible with a sledgehammer.

I rushed ingame to try this since i had just found 4 sledge hammers after having never seen one before. 

sadly I still could not find the exact pixel i need to swing at in order to hit the doorframe, it seems to be incorporeal. 

:( just needs a deconstruct option like everything else i think.

17 hours ago, Diilicious said:

I rushed ingame to try this since i had just found 4 sledge hammers after having never seen one before. 

sadly I still could not find the exact pixel i need to swing at in order to hit the doorframe, it seems to be incorporeal. 

:( just needs a deconstruct option like everything else i think.

You need to RMC on the visible part of the Doorframe. That should give a "Destroy" option. Select that and the char should do the rest.