Mod Priority Load Order

Dtoxic

There needs to be a system in place to tell the game what mods to load first...a simple solution would be to add numbering to each mod say from 0 to 999 lower number High priority gets loaded first lower number the opposite,there are mods in the community that depend on the load order to function properly,that being said maybe devs will implement something else in the future but if not please consider adding some system so we can order the load priority on the fly from the in game menu 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

They really shouldn’t be overwriting one another if coded right.

agreed but as far as i can see currently there is not much info on how to do it "right" add to that a lot of new people trying to get into the modding stuff and you get a mess

at least until PZ leaves early access there should be some check in place or some system, even better some kind of a "rule" this has do be done this way period, as an example the game factorio (also done i lua and txt files) has those checks you can try and do it "your way" but it wont let you unless you specify as it should be so as to not overwrite some one else's mod, anyway just my opinion :) but as you said it should be done right!