Flashlights continue to drain battery while driving if not turned off beforehand

MrHrulgin

Despite providing no light while driving a car at night, a flashlight's battery will continue to drain. I'd prefer to be able to use a flashlight as a way of driving at night in extreme circumstances, but alternatively it could stop draining charge or be automatically turned off while I'm driving? 

10 hours ago, MrHrulgin said:

but alternatively it could stop draining charge or be automatically turned off while I'm driving? 

If you forgot to do something it's your fall. Or next step will be automatically turn off headlights on a car and flashlights when your character goes sleep.

This is hard game and I play it because of that. I will try to countermeasures against such reliefs in the game.

1 hour ago, Nativel said:

If you forgot to do something it's your fall. Or next step will be automatically turn off headlights on a car and flashlights when your character goes sleep.

This is hard game and I play it because of that. I will try to countermeasures against such reliefs in the game.

This aside, I like the flashlight as an alt headlight idea. Search lights would also be nice.

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

This aside, I like the flashlight as an alt headlight idea. Search lights would also be nice.

Yes, it will be good when you press right mouse click your character will look on it derection when character in a car, and also if he have flashlight turned on, ray will goes his right mouse holding position. (You remember I'm russian, right?)

Edited by Nativel
I got new idea look on video please.