IWBUMS 41.44 released

Batsphinx

4 hours ago, Optimism said:

Hi there, very much enjoying the new update. I'd like to highlight a concern with the above however.

I'm pretty sure these changes have made the player also prioritize zombies standing on the opposite side of a fence/window or climbing over more than ones that have already fallen over the fence. This makes combat on fences or windows even more dangerous and unreliable than before as the character will attempt to target the zombie still not climbing over the window while a prone on the floor lunges and stuns the character or knocks them over with impunity. I'm not sure if higher priority to zombies doing the lunge attack over standing zombies would solve this or is viable for the devs, but would appreciate anything that could be done to tighten up targeting in this aspect.

Thanks again for the update! I've never been more glad that the days of tree-pushing are over.

Fairly sure we’ve got fixes for thus ready, but will add to the list.

15 hours ago, jediwolf said:

Is this available on gog version? Cant find it :/
MP included?

If you are using GOG Galaxy, it is available almost immediately after release . If you are talking about the standalone installer/update at GOG it's not available yet (at the moment of this post).

If you install the game through GOG Galaxy, you just have to enable IWBMS at the game's settings like so:

Select Project Zomboid in Galaxy -> click on the options icon ("2 lines with circles" icon on the top of the screen) -> Manage installation -> configure -> Beta channels -> IWBMS. You also might want to enable the "auto-update" checkbox.

No MP at this time, it's still under development. More info at the forum's news section.

Edited by gamatos

i tried out 41.44 today and i think i found a bug:

when i move items from an open container window onto a closed container symbol the items won't get transfered. i also get a red error message in the right bottom corner.

at the moment i just use the mods: ArmorMod, Book Collection and Hydrocraft Buld 41 Beta

itemsMove.jpg

mods.PNG

18 hours ago, cmdsoniq said:

i tried out 41.44 today and i think i found a bug:

when i move items from an open container window onto a closed container symbol the items won't get transfered. i also get a red error message in the right bottom corner.

at the moment i just use the mods: ArmorMod, Book Collection and Hydrocraft Buld 41 Beta

I do believe it's the ArmorMod. It was made for build 40 and for it to work in build 41 you need ArmorMod Build 41 Patch (that worked for me at least)

• nasKo unpinned this topic