Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - MARCH 7, 2023 ) - ALPHA 15 - ( ACTIVE )

Nazarito22

CURRENT STATUS:  ACTIVE

Hi everyone. I started to develop the map of my village where I born. I hope I will finish it as soon as possible. Stay tune ;)

It will be a unique map, where every yard, every building will be unique. The map will be as realistic as possible copied from the real world. The first map that is not square. You will get lost among the corn and potato fields and hayfields, which will be very numerous. Yes, you can easily upgrade the farmer's skill, but the grown vegetables will still need to be found among the rotten and dried ones. You will feel the beauty of the village. There will be a lot of narrow streets with lots of fences and you won't be able to easily crush the zombies with your car. Each outing will be horror and pain for you. You know why ? Because, no police station here, no weapons. A lot of pain, ha-ha-ha. It will be a new experience in the world of Project Zomboid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Population - 3358 persons ( + 2 big cemetaries )
  • Game area - 10 x 10 cells ( aproximately )
  • Private courtyards and houses - 1000 items ( aproximately quantity)
  • Another buildings - church , liceum complex , ambulatory ( little hospital ) , music school, cement factory , big stadium , small stadium with artificial turf , farm , trainstation , different shops , post etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN MAP WILL BE PUBLISH ?

First playable beta will be when I finished 15 cells. 

The map will be developed when will be developed.

PLANS

~ symbol means what this area for concrete beta could be change

ymc-map-pz-60-compress.thumb.jpg.e51ba44fa925c88759749287bbbf3c7d.jpg

CURRENT MAP STATUS
MARCH 1, 2023  (
11:11 , Kiev time ) 

Buildings: 129 ( +15 )

Rooms: 785 ( +38 )

Room rects: 1023 ( +46 )

Room objects: 1152 ( +80 )

Screenshotfrom2023-03-0111-06-34.thumb.png.07189181e94ba292d6d0a8e8aab87b8b.png

>>>> PREVIOUS VERSION <<<<

Screenshotfrom2023-02-2103-39-00.thumb.png.92226bfe68847a6dbefe59290f877699.png

Topic will be updated time to time. Stay tune :)

Edited by Nazarito22

• 7 months later...
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 06, 2021 ) - EARLY ALPHA
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 08, 2021 ) - EARLY ALPHA
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 11, 2021 ) - EARLY ALPHA

Привет, у тебя хорошо получается. Причина почему тут мало поддержки, из за того что тут мало людей в целом, и все привыкли что большинство авторов не доделывают и наполовину свои проекты. Несколько советов тебе, если ты не против. 

Если реально хочешь доделать карту, то забей делать каждый дом индивидуально, тебе просто времени и терпения не хватит (ну или года 3 минимум потратишь, оно того не стоит). Сделай интересные места уникальными, а большинство домов все таки более менее одинаковыми (например по 10 вариантов домов с разных сторон, и просто копируй их), если будет сильно бросаться в глаза, то всегда можно отредактировать в конце слабые зоны и это намного проще будет (заменить обои, пол, стены, крышу). 

Когда создашь какой то новый р-н, всегда проверяй его непосредственно в игре, то что в редакторе выглядит идеально, в игре может быть как слипшиеся, пропавшие, кривые, невидимые и т.п. текстуры. Может даже просто стена невидимой быть, или наоборот, будет торчать крыша, несмотря что ты внутри здания находишься. Там много вариантов.

Ну и наверно почаще делай сейвы карты, не только папку с картой (где .lotpack хранятся) но и всю папку TmxWorld (включая .pzeditor внутри нее), ну и 3 фаила 'карта'.png, 'карта_veg'.png и'карта__ZombieSpawnMap'png. Зачем это надо? Очень много людей потеряли свои карты по самым разным причинам. У меня один раз было так - я делал карту, и отключили электричество. Когда я решил снова запустить карту в редакторе, она не открылась. Каким то образом карта сломалась полностью. Меня спасли только старые сейвы, но я потерял 2 недельный прогресс.

Может тебе это чем то поможет.

I didn't quite understand about the translation of the comment: is it an automatic translation of the comments or is it just that you speak Russian? :)

- Thank you. Now I don't really have time to develop a map, as I am looking for a job in real life, but I still do it a little bit.

- Yes, alas, there is no support here, perhaps after the release of multiplayer something will change.

- The map will be completed - 100%. When? This is another question. I plan to release the first playable beta when I finish 6 tiles. Then I will expand.

- It's not difficult to do at home. It takes me 5-10 minutes to build a house. It is more difficult to make the landscape, nature and details. I want to convey the countryside as realistically as possible.

- As for the backup, I started making them, but due to the fact that I accidentally converted the old BMP to the new TMX and all the fences, parts, etc. which were in the new TMX have disappeared.

As far as I understand:

BMP - the main drawing of various surfaces, roads, etc.
TMX is the main drawing of various surfaces, roads, etc. + details (fences, game objects (not houses)), that is, a detailed cell. You need importantly to do a backup for that files !!!

All generated cells can be generated with TMX files and buildings. You can simply drag and drop the TMX file into WorldEd. It is not necessary to have a BMP.
+ you can always make BMP and BMP_veg out of TMX, if necessary.

- yes, I find a lot of bugs when I launch the map, but I think I will fix it from beta to beta or when there is more time.

- thanks for the support and advice

• Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 16, 2021 ) - EARLY ALPHA
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 20, 2021 ) - ALPHA 10
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - JUNE 20, 2021 ) - ALPHA 10 - ( ACTIVE )

Update :) 24.08.2022

Church with bellfry
 , church yard ,  2 huge cemeteries , food store, ambulatory ( small polyclinic ) , post , school yard.  A lot of unique houses with different interior ) , storages , garages and etc small things ( trees , small roads , design etc. ).

P.S. I was change my system from Windows to Linux and don't know how to launch CartoZed on Linux. Sorry guys. I will send map with better quality when I will find solution.

Edited by Nazarito22

• Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - AUGUST 24, 2022 ) - ALPHA 11 - ( ACTIVE )
16 minutes ago, Laker said:

any idea when it will be ready to play?  

First playable beta will be when I finished 6 cells. ( I hope to the end of that year will be first beta )

I don't know when. It's a lot of work waiting on me ( a lot of buildings , garages , houses and another small things ). Every house is unique , every yard is unique.

Stay tune.

Edited by Nazarito22

• Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - FEBRUARY 3, 2023 ) - ALPHA 12 - ( ACTIVE )

Update :) 03.02.2023

NEW LANDS

CHANGES

-  added 7 new cells with marking of yards, houses, etc. I mainly worked on landscape and nature. A lot of small different nuances have been made that are not so noticeable at first glance (gardens, fields, plantings, fences and everything else).

Bad news: I decided to change the number of cells for the first beta, since the map was very cut off, so sorry for those who were waiting for the release of the first beta, but its release is delayed indefinitely (also in Ukraine there is very often no electricity - so it is very difficult to develop the map because I have to make a lot of saves, etc.)

Edited by Nazarito22

• Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - FEBRUARY 13, 2023 ) - ALPHA 13 - ( ACTIVE )
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - FEBRUARY 21, 2023 ) - ALPHA 14 - ( ACTIVE )
  • Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - MARCH 1, 2023 ) - ALPHA 15 - ( ACTIVE )

Update :) 01.03.2023

THE TRAIN

CHANGES

- added 1 new cell ( the last one fore first Beta ).

- added new fields , fences , garages , some buildings , summer kitchens , storages, etc.

WAS ADDED

Buildings: + 15

Rooms: + 38

Room rects: + 46 

Room objects: + 80

Update :) 07.03.2023

THE MAP

Was added the map to the plan section. I finally finished this routined thing. Hooray.
Well you can see the maximized size of map which could be for this project, but it doesn't mean what everything will be created. It's only PLAN. Anyway I will follow to maximized sizes but it will be long adventure.

Edited by Nazarito22

• Nazarito22 changed the title to Yamnytsya village, Ukraine ( LAST UPDATE - MARCH 7, 2023 ) - ALPHA 15 - ( ACTIVE )