OH MY GOD

Strife923

Oh my god!?

ok so a VERY Long time ago. lets see, when the developer had his pc stolen and he lost all his work... when was that? years and years ago... but anyways, i absolutely loved this game way back when but i sold my pc and had a couple of kids... i gave up hope that the developer would ever be able to recomp his lost work in this. but Here it is! and it looks even more epic than before... so heres a few questions for the public... Did the developer get his computer back? what all is new to the game? i read theres multiplayer? is there a storyline on here now? whatever you all have to say Im new here since its been so long.

P.S. Great Job on keeping this Alive!

Welcome back!

The theft caused a loss of about two month worth of progress about 9 years ago, so in terms of development time it hardly mattered in the grand scheme of things.  

You can see a general overview of the progress over here:

https://projectzomboid.com/blog/news/2017/02/buildstatus/

And specifically for build 41 that is currently in public beta testing, someone made this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/projectzomboid/comments/ixpgcv/build_41_megathread/

Wow I'll be real man there's been so much added in the past nine years it'd take nine years to list all the changes off lmao. There's now cars, metalworking and in depth base building, more weapons and the new build is honestly tearing down the whole game and rebuilding it from scratch. Completely revamping visuals, adding animations, the integration of 3D models, new zombie behavior, new weapons, map expansions, vehicles, the list really does go on and on. I hope you have fun getting back into the game man and for sure you've gotta give the new build a try!

Archived