Carpentry not working

Smakas

After the latest update Carpentry Menu has disappeared from radial Menu. Have tried reinstalling the game and installing on different computer, removing mods, nothing helped. Even barricade windows is not working anymore. Version 41.43, have any ideas what could be done?

Edited by Smakas

Sorry, not radial, just right click menu on ground. That was after update, when ballpoint hammer became required for disassembly. Could it be, that it is mandatory to have for building? I got a building menu with "Improved Build Menu" mod, but everything is unplacable, "red".

Disassemble menu lists all the tools that can be used and you only need one out of that list of hammers. So Ball-peen hammer is not a "must" if you have another type of hammer in your inventory. Do you have all other necessary items for Carpentry (nails, planks, etc)? Is the hammer equipped or in your primary inventory?

If this has happened after an update and you have a mod, I do recommend disabling/deleting the mod and starting a new vanilla game just to see if Carpentry works there. If it does, that means that mod is no longer compatible, unfortunately. 

• 2 months later...

I have the same issues as stated above. 
Tried fresh install and removing all mods. 

appear. I got 10 planks in inventory, 60 nails and a ''Hammer'' as in your normal everyday hammer.
I noticed that if I pick the ''deconstruct'' option for furniture it says I lack the required tool named a ''Ball peen hammer''.
Now I am new to build 41 but I dont get what I am doing wrong. I also had the issue with ''chop down tree'' option not appearing which I worked around by just attacking in the trees general direction even though I had a fireaxe in my inventory.

Carpentry option does appear, but only if i have 4 logs in the vicinity to construct a logwall, even if i place down planks there it doesnt let me build walls even though it says I have the required materials. My guess is that its that ''ball peen hammer'' thats still missing but doesnt exist in the game.

Sorry bout the blue text, copy pasting from steam. 
I have not found a ballpeen hammer yet in the game but I could try to find one and then report back if it works with that type. 
I am considering if the permission lists have been updated with 41.43 and therefor interfering with using different types of hammers?