Cats and dogs

Nazarito22

Would you like this kind of content in the game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Choose something.

• Yes
    • No
    • I am developer , don't touch me. :)

VERSION 1.0
(сan be updated and supplemented. It's only my idea and maybe never be implemet in game)

Of course I understand it's so difficult and need a lot of time. Anyway I can tell you my strange ideas.
For the first time you can add the "sound of cat fight" like event sounds. I think it will be funny and suddenly and not only character will nervous real player too. Lol. :)

CATS

• In the Zomboid world player can find cat and tame him.
  • If cat near player it's deacrease some points of panic and depression. Also if player take in hands a cat, minor scratches and wounds is healing better.
  • The cat has a water and food system and player must feed and water her. Cat can die and she can be buried.
  • cat can eat three types of food - cat food , meat (dog food have satiety like meat) or simple human food. Different satiety for different types of food. It's will be reason for find cat food.
  • the player can order to stay in place or you can take the cat with you, but this requires a lot of animations.

DOGS

• In the Zomboid world player can find dog and tame him.
  • If dog near player it's deacrease some points of Boredom and depression.
  • The dog has a water and food system and player must feed and water her. Dog can die and she can be buried.
  • dog can eat three types of food - dog food , meat (cat food have satiety like meat) or simple human food. Different satiety for different types of food. It's will be reason for find dog food.
  • the player can order to stay in place or you can take the cat with you, but this requires a lot of animations.
  • Dog can waking player if zombies are near.

I think game with this content will be more interesting.
Edited by Nazarito22

Question / Suggestions - about cats, dogs, etc. climbed many times already. The developers plan to add animals to the game, but do not expect this content in the near future.

Planned animals

• Rabbits will roam the countryside.
  • Artificially intelligent animals wandering around the world on their own are expected for version 1.0.
  • List of planned animals
  • Rabbit
  • American Black Bear
  • Brown bear
  • Deer
  • Squirrel
  • Elk
  • Birds

Probably only after this list we will see cats and dogs ... but this is not certain.

12 hours ago, Nebula said:

Question / Suggestions - about cats, dogs, etc. climbed many times already. The developers plan to add animals to the game, but do not expect this content in the near future.

Planned animals

• Rabbits will roam the countryside.
  • Artificially intelligent animals wandering around the world on their own are expected for version 1.0.
  • List of planned animals
  • Rabbit
  • American Black Bear
  • Brown bear
  • Deer
  • Squirrel
  • Elk
  • Birds

Probably only after this list we will see cats and dogs ... but this is not certain.

It's cool news. I meant about animal which can tame and use like helper or follower or stay them at base.