my ideas for the game

Enrey

cool things you would like to see in Project Zomboid

translated with google translator

I must say that I loved this game, it is one of the most realistic in terms of survival and zombie apacolipsis, everything and the action are attached to reality and surviving is very fun in this game, by adding the animations this game became something very incredible, it gave a touch of beauty and an amazing realism, it is amazing the things that continue to add to this great game, I have no complaints, I just want to give my ideas and see if they are interesting for the other players of this great game game .

daytime activity and nighttime passive state

jkl.thumb.png.7bc0453e9acf3d191938a13e8fe86fc8.png

I found this to be something extremely entertaining and curious, it seems like a simple option but whoever is curious about what types of zombies are those in Project Zomboid, can get an idea with this.

951847273_Sinttulo-2.png.c135de01a1131554893c2657e382c452.png

This mode could be taken to something more than just an option, with day and night a simple concept is created, the zombies, although they are affected by heat, also receive energy from the sun, just like a solar panel.

This could be led to something deeper, such as the use of ultraviolet light, in lamps, flashlights or cars, either more as something that the player must prevent or as something to use in their favor, since this type of light by mimicking the sun, it could trigger activity in zombies.

2127917236_Sinttulo-3.jpg.12af54125d992b619a5215361bffc7ef.jpg

You could also see this method as an example to create different types of zombies, sometimes an explanation of why zombies are the way they are is not necessary, but having a theory is usually very interesting and fun.

When referring to types of zombies, I would speak of those who, for x excuse, get the most out of sunlight and therefore maintain traits that they possessed alive, such as running

zombie runner: maybe this is the game but not so well implemented, this zombie is the perfect excuse to use the run mode in the game, because in my opinion that action is very forgotten, we only run to get to a place faster or sometimes to get out of large areas full of zombies, but this is only because of the rush, because the zombies cannot reach us walking and therefore running is something forgotten, the zombie runner should be added to survival or apocalypse mode, to give but I use the action of running, this zombie must also get tired, maybe after about 5 seconds stop running, because a zombie with infinite energy against us, a character that gets tired, is not the best option.

trotting zombie. just the same idea but a little slower, but still fast enough to catch up if we walk or run in stealth.

Police / military zombie: in this case it would be as simple as the zombie retaining the ability to pull the trigger, obviously a zombie with impaired senses would not hit an elephant, but the objective of being able to shoot would be none other than make noise, this so that when we meet these zombies, we not only see them as an easy reward for the things they bring, but also as a threat that can make noise if it is not killed in the right way.

screaming zombie: another variant of the previous zombie, looking for the same effect as the previous one mentioned, perhaps this zombie could make different noises, indicating that it is that type of zombie that can scream louder than the medas and call other zombies.

Muscular zombie: perhaps this zombie is more difficult because it would imply making a more robust and muscular zombie design, I am not talking about making a mutant zombie, in this game reality is sought, and in real life very large and muscular people tend to be found , We generally see them in fights or as bodyguards, that type of people would be these zombies mentioned, with a size larger than normal and a greater resistance, perhaps that is more difficult but it would be interesting to see different designs in terms of bodies. refers

hunter zombie: a zombie that can track us and that is found in the woods, mostly to feel or give any threat to those of us who create our bases in the woods far from the city, because once we kill all the nearby zombies, these They do not reappear while we are still in the place, sometimes it is usually too peaceful when your base is already finished.

Obviously, these zombies mentioned, should lose their abilities or reduce them at night, creating the concept that they need sunlight to absorb that energy, this would be one more reason to go out at night and use the flashlights more, returning the days more threatening than the nights.

radio events and missions to promote nomadic players
 eventos de radio y misiones para promover a los jugadores nómadas

radioss.png.e0c2877429efda674767ec2bbed09653.png

662354209_buscalosarchivos.thumb.jpg.cb5cc998380cf7051c1a989176c76960.jpg925485473_archivosperdidosmilitares.thumb.jpg.aea4eec9f61dd360ed002e70f88f30bd.jpg

The radio in the game is the only device that gives us information of any importance, in survival mode and others it serves to know the weather and give information about the possible arrival of the

noisy helicopter, after this has passed and it only limits itself to giving information about the weather.

My idea is based on expanding the functions it gives, an example is the one shown on the screen, implying that the military need to find certain files that will be scattered

Throughout the map, this will also serve as another objective for those nomadic players, there are those who travel throughout the map and who may not do so because they do not see a valid reason for them, since many modes of the game, such as construction, gardening and others, are lost by being nomads, even so there are those who travel the map for the pleasure of not being fixed in a place and who would be motivated if there were such objectives.

776549623_ordapeligrosa.thumb.jpg.2690f67c52dd983cea1d4db85aa7b58b.jpgoERDtrD.thumb.jpg.93e181960656ff1a87a2abeb261f2253.jpg

The other point would be something similar to the helicopter, it would be a massive event of zombies in movement, this huge group of zombies would prowl all over the map, without stopping moving, this great horde and its movement would be informed by another radio frequency, which we would keep an eye on it, as their arrival would give a huge increase in zombies in the city, which would advance to leave after a few days.

events like these would give a greater value to communication systems, radio, woki tokis, etc.

well, these are some of my ideas, I hope they serve as inspiration and see if they are of interest to other people.

• 1 month later...

Archived