Interest in a Project Zomboid Role Play Server?

VinegarStrokes

Are you interest in a Project Zomboid RP Server when IWBUMS's Multiplayer is live?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interest in a Project Zomboid RP Server when IWBUMS's Multiplayer is live?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe?

So I belong to a group of players that have been following Project Zomboid's development for a good while now and we love the game. We've played similar Zombie games in roleplay settings such as DayZ servers that are whitelisted and a few other games.

We are interested in attempting something similar in Project Zomboid once IWBUMS is stable enough to be released. I guess my biggest question is there any interest in such a server? If there is I'd like to start working with people to setup an ideal server for everyone that encompasses rules, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, VinegarStrokes said:

So I belong to a group of players that have been following Project Zomboid's development for a good while now and we love the game. We've played similar Zombie games in roleplay settings such as DayZ servers that are whitelisted and a few other games.

We are interested in attempting something similar in Project Zomboid once IWBUMS is stable enough to be released. I guess my biggest question is there any interest in such a server? If there is I'd like to start working with people to setup an ideal server for everyone that encompasses rules, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

https://gatewayroleplay.org/

On 10/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, Probably_Tom said:

As a curiosity, how would the RP be played out? Like something out of D&D or more of a realism server?

Text for the most part, with less of an emphasis on the mechanics of the game and more of an emphasis on player interaction.