How to modify a property of standard item?

Eggon

Hi, is it possible to modify via a mod particular properties of standard in-game items without having to copy the whole object definition?

Eg, if this is standard Stone item definiton:

item Stone
    {
        Type                =        Normal,
        DisplayName            =        Stone,
        Icon                =        TZ_Stone,
        Weight                =        1.5,
    }

And I simply want to change the Weight property to 2.0, can I do it without overwriting the whole definition?

Something like this:

Stone.Weight = 2.0

Is it possible? How to achieve it? I haven't seen anything on this in the basic tutorials.

@ProjectSkythanks a lot! That worked for an item! :D

Do you know how to access vehicles definitions in a similar way? I'm looking at the docs for the ScriptManager: https://projectzomboid.com/modding/zombie/scripting/ScriptManager.html , but there's no "getVehicle()" method and I guess vehicles are not items? the only "getVehicle()" I found on this forum related to player object and the car the player is in. I didnt find anything pn the global object either.

Edited by Eggon

16 hours ago, Eggon said:

@ProjectSkythanks a lot! That worked for an item! :D

Do you know how to access vehicles definitions in a similar way? I'm looking at the docs for the ScriptManager: https://projectzomboid.com/modding/zombie/scripting/ScriptManager.html , but there's no "getVehicle()" method and I guess vehicles are not items? the only "getVehicle()" I found on this forum related to player object and the car the player is in. I didnt find anything pn the global object either.

Maybe VehicleScript.class, I’m not sure.