The chance to dismantle TV/radios in inventory is 100% when placed on world it's dependent on the Electrician skill

Faalagorn

I really like how you can dismantle TV and radios from the world now, thanks! However, it seems that currently when you choose the option to dismantle them from world, you get the chance that is dependent from your electricity skill level, while it's 100% in inventory.

Speaking of which, it would be nice if you could dismantle other picked up movable objects from inventory, such as lamps, microwave or carpentry/metalworking furnitures.

I've been dismantling wall lamps and table lamps found in bedrooms for months now. I've also dismantled microwaves using the torch. If I remember correctly, the table lamps have to be placed on the ground to dismantle. I don't think you can do it from inventory. I've discovered a lot of things can only be dismantled from inventory or, once placed on the ground. So, I give it a try both ways and I'm usually successful, depending on what it is. Would also like to give a shout out to the Devs, animators, scriptors, everyone that makes this game so great. And again want to voice my support in how they are so dedicated in giving us weekly upgrades and updates. I've had other games that after one year, they just stopped all support and updates completely. And many times you're lucky if you here anything about the ongoing improvements and plans once a month. The PZ team are dedicated and passionate about this game and super appreciate them.