Question for the future.

zZinisterz

So I just recently found out about build 41. I kept seeing pictures of the new anims on google. I assumed it must be from a really old version. (I played the game like over a year ago then took a break till just recently.) I was pretty excited for the new build 41. But for me the new anims are an absolute turn off... I really liked the old school feel of the characters and items in build 40. The question is (Probably redundant cause I dont know if anyone else feels the same way.) Will there ever be support sometime far in the future so we can have all the features of the game but still use the old character anims? Also dont really like the new combat system, it makes it so much harder to properly hit zombies it feels like I used to have aim assist but now I have to carefully get every millimeter right im talking about meelee combat I dont rlly use guns. Or will there maybe be a mod that installs all the old character textures and the combat system?. I really loved the game the way it was but I was also excited for more content like some new systems. The new item textures also kinda put me off. Basically the things I actually like about the new build is the house cutoff, the sfx, the weather and all the new items.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived