Winter

Artfu1D0dger

These aren't necessarily bugs, but a lack of implementation

I started a game that was set on 'very cold' and 'very rainy' while running the infinite fog and relentless snow mods because i wanted heavy fog and freezing weather all the time for an interesting experience.  For the most part I really like the result but ran into some issues.

1- You should be able to acquire water from snow, I was not able to get any water because it was snowing all the time.  It would make sense to be able to collect snow from the ground and/or in a cooking pot, bucket, saucepan etc., then maybe you have to melt it to get potable water.

2- In the case of the game I was playing, it was below freezing outside and inside the whole time, sometimes reaching below -50 degrees F with the windchill; it would be really neato if you could drop food items on the ground and the environment would act like a freezer when the temperatures are low enough, keeping them from spoiling

3- It might also make sense for the weather/temperatures to effect growing certain crops, i still haven't got into farming yet in this game, but it might make sense to only grow some crops through the winter and some through summer