Custom Titles (No requests!)

EnigmaGrey

Aye, but I can't guess titles for everyone -- and some might take offense to having one applied to them without their consent. ;)

Fun, though.

Fair warning, as you "advance" in rank (from newbie -> member -> advanced member), it'll probably reset, just as it was for anyone moved to the Moderator group. Going to use this thread to document them, at the very least.

Lmfao I was searching all day and the next couples days when I first joined the new forums where to go in my settings on how to get a 'custom title'. 

*pulls up a chair- sits on it backwards*

And here I thought you had to be a member or higher up or something at first to unlock that feature, since I didn't find a post anywhere ( I didn't look hard enough obviously xD ) telling me how to get a custom title and also seeing newbies/members with custom titles already. I wont ask for a custom title, much rather have one appointed to me, its a lot more interesting if you ask me.

-Stimixs

• 2 months later...

Only I had the choice.

Be jealous peasants!

That feel when you're not jealous of someone who wants to be jealous of.

Fine then,

Be peasants!

I love my title because it fits my zombie face perfectly. I mean we all hate those buggers hitting windows and doors like mentally deficient morons who want what's behind the wall/glass. My title fits for the dumb look I have so that ends that. :mrgreen:

"Err ... Thump ... Thump ... "

why post this you may ask? BECAUSE I'M BORED!

I love my title because it fits my zombie face perfectly. I mean we all hate those buggers hitting windows and doors like mentally deficient morons who want what's behind the wall/glass. My title fits for the dumb look I have so that ends that. :mrgreen:

"Err ... Thump ... Thump ... "

why post this you may ask? BECAUSE I'M BORED!

I think he understands our intent, Rathlord.