"I am the Muffin Man! FEAR ME!"

no, too long...

"Silver Spooner"

Hahahahahaha. No.

"Gir"

I'm gonna sing the doom song!

*sings the doom song*

Ah, that was fun, but no.

Ah, I got it! You can title me... "Kentucky Fried Genius"! It's fitting, because I do live in Kentucky.

Okay, so you complained about H_Bomb derailing topics, but moderators have derailed this so far :{)

I Haz a moostauche. 

Difference being this was a somewhat silly thread to begin with, and we're still talking about titles when it's relevant. The other was in a more serious part of the forum and a serious suggestion. And at least we derail threads by having fun, rather than being rude and swearing profusely.

Wait.

How is this topic derailed? It's a fun little chat about custom titles for people. Considering you came here just after requesting that I change a title on your old account, I'd say your presence continues to keep this on topic.

Every post above has been about custom titles given out to people, or the potential subject of a title, or the title itself.

Oh, hell. I'm over-thinking this too much.

And now we're off-topic.

Wait.

How is this topic derailed? It's a fun little chat about custom titles for people. Considering you came here just after requesting that I change a title on your old account, I'd say your presence continues to keep this on topic.

Every post above has been about custom titles given out to people, or the potential subject of a title, or the title itself.

Oh, hell. I'm over-thinking this too much.

And now we're off-topic.

lol :-D