Custom Titles (No requests!)

EnigmaGrey

Aye, but I can't guess titles for everyone -- and some might take offense to having one applied to them without their consent. ;)

Fun, though.

Fair warning, as you "advance" in rank (from newbie -> member -> advanced member), it'll probably reset, just as it was for anyone moved to the Moderator group. Going to use this thread to document them, at the very least.

If you ask me, custom titles should definitely be awarded rather than requested. It'd be more fun that way ;)

But there's no harm in there being a period where we're awarding them generously - as a reward for being here when the forums changed ;)

Jeez, I dunno, I'm sure you can come up with something suitable? I'm from NZ, work in IT, "Lord of the Pings"? 

Also, must get my eyes tested, or increase view size - at first glance I thought this thread was "Custom Titties", and I was like "YAY!", then I checked again and I was like, "oh........Yay!" :-D

I think EreWeGo's new title should be: "Custom titties"  *ba-dum-tss*

I want to be a "Wheelie Bin Rocketeer" ... since I've been a little lad I've dreamt about going to the stars in my own rocket made from planks and a wheelie bin.